This Ranch home is situated in the prestigious Santa Anita Oaks with the San Gabriel Mountains as its background. Located in the award-winning Arcadia school district, this serene home has three bedrooms, three bathrooms, den, formal living and dining rooms, family room and a large office/workshop off the two-car garage.
The entry takes you into the expansive formal living room with sparkling hardwood floors and brick fireplace. The open floor plan flows beautifully from the living room to the formal dining room. The roomy kitchen has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, and the bright family room with bay windows gives you access to the covered patio area for easy entertaining. The laundry room and pantry are are right off the kitchen.
All the bedrooms and the den are off the main hallway. The den offers a closet and fireplace, and opens to the patio, or could serve as a fourth bedroom. The middle bedroom has built-in closets and bookshelves. The exquisite master suite has four large closets and its own bath attached.
There is an extra large two-car garage with plenty of storage and work area with an adjacent RV parking space. This is a gated area for easy and safe access, which makes for a private and enjoyable backyard with great parking.
- 3 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms
- Den and expansive Family room
- Large 18x21 office/workroom off garage
- 2,653 sq. ft. (per assessor)
- 18,162 sq. ft. lot (per assessor)
- Built in 1951
- Master suite with 4 double closets
- Formal living and dining rooms
- 2 brick fireplaces
- Electronic gate with openers
- 2-car garage with openers
- RV parking next to garage
- Sparkling hardwood floors
- Automatic sprinklers